$80k - $120k • 0.01% - 0.03%
Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
Postscript is redefining marketing for e-commerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As a Partner Manager, you will build our ecosystem of agency partners. Specifically, you will focus on developing long-term relationships with high-quality partners and ensuring that they are fully enabled to sell SMS to their clients and manage their client’s SMS channel using the Postscript solution. You will own a pipeline of partners and serve as their dedicated point of contact for all sales needs, including directly engaging with the partner’s clients. You will employ a dynamic mix of business development functions and strategic account management. By continually meeting and exceeding your growth targets, you will directly contribute to our growth.
As an early Partner Manager, you will help design and execute strategies to enable agencies to become experts in SMS marketing and have a substantial positive impact on developing the team culture and overall go-to-market strategy of our Partnership organization. You’ll have a big impact by helping to establish Postscript as the undeniable choice for marketers in the emerging space of SMS marketing solutions for e-commerce. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Own a pipeline of potential partners and source new partner leads using your network, industry events, and the support of the Postscript marketing team.
- Promptly follow up on partner leads generated through all channels, including marketing campaigns, events, and referrals.
- Enable your assigned and acquired partners to become experts in SMS marketing by training them on how to sell the channel and use the Postscript solution.
- Work closely with committed partners to identify new opportunities among their clients and co-sell those leads onto Postscript.
- Identify existing Postscript customers that would benefit from working with our Partners and facilitate those introductions to ensure partners continue to find value from our partnership.
- Nurture your partner relationships to continue to drive incremental net new business. Serve as their primary point of contact at Postscript and help them establish direct relationships with the Postscript customer success and marketing teams.
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM, actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data.
- Continually improve and iterate our strategy and overall approach to partnerships.
- Continually develop your knowledge of marketing technology. Ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers.
What We’ll Love About You
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS channel sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated experience in ecommerce, marketing tech and/or marketing agencies
- Demonstrated networking and relationship-building abilities
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.