Coco is the fastest growing grocery delivery marketplace in Venezuela
Frontend Engineer - CocoMercado(YCS19)
Job Posted: Aug 25, 2020 5:55 PM Location: Remote Status: Open
Coco Mercado is looking for a Frontend Engineer with experience with webapp application development and a magician using JS libraries and frameworks.
This is a full-time contract position. We are looking for developers who will be working from home and ideally to work with us on a long-term basis. You will be working remotely and we accept applications from candidates anywhere in the world willing to work ET.
We use GitHub to manage tasks and code reviews. Jira and other project management tools are used to makesure the deadlines are met.
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 2 years of hands on experience
- REST API knowledge is required
- Good SQL knowledge and databases, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Proficiency with TypeScript.
- Good knowledge of writing Unit Testing (Jest/Karma/Mocha) and E2E Testing (Cypress).
- Experience using version control software, Git is a plus
- You embrace a test-driven and code review culture.
- You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- You understand that this won't be a standard 9-5 role and are excited about the prospect of hard work to grow this exciting start up.
- Highly collaborative and you enjoy working in a supportive team environment
Skills that are not required, but will set you apart:
- You have a good understanding of Flutter (or like mobile framework) and it's core principals.
- Cloud environments (e.g. AWS, AZURE)
- Familiarity with container and container orchestration Docker/ Kubernetes
- Knowledge with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Unit Testing
- Experience with CI/CD
What we have to offer
- The full participation of an ambitious project in an attractive and constant growing market
- Be part of a team of young, dynamic and entrepreneurs where we promote innovation, where we share the know-how and we celebrate talent, creativity and participation in the decision making process
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.
- A fun, fast paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.