Raptor Maps makes it simple and affordable for solar companies to adopt drone technology as a tool to increase performance, reduce costs, and standardize & compare solar PV assets across a portfolio. Founded by MIT engineers, our software helps teams convert drone and asset data into accurate, high-value system analytics and reports. We work with portfolio owners, asset managers, O&M providers, EPC contractors, and independent engineers across six continents, to identify and localize anomalies that affect energy production. Our partnerships with industry leaders in drone hardware and aerial inspections make it easy for anyone to utilize drone technology and inspect their PV assets.
About the Position:
We’re looking for an incredibly talented and multi-faceted product manager that has the appetite to launch innovative B2B products and wrangle exponential growth of existing product lines.
Solar power is the largest source of new energy in the world. Raptor Maps is a fast-growing US-based startup that builds software for the entire solar asset management lifecycle. This includes maintenance and construction with drones and manned aircraft aerial thermography inspections as well as other important data sources. We work with customers across the solar industry, including owners, builders, operators, and drone service providers. We currently have customers across 34 countries and are the industry leaders, with 31 million solar panels under management.
- Work backward from the customer to own a data-driven product vision to determine the “what to build” across new and existing products; and drive engagement of existing products/features
- Build exceptional product management acumen and processes at Raptor Maps
- Influence engineering and delivery teams to prioritize tasks and offerings, and deliver innovative features and products for customers
- Work with UI/UX designers to translate data-driven product ideas into prototypes and features and ultimately great products for our customers
- Work with leadership to determine pricing and go-to-market for new and existing products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication. You will be expected to communicate with customers of all sizes (and all levels of technical proficiency) as well as engineering, delivery, and design teams
- You have a bias for action to build and ship software quickly
- You can provide direction to bring out the best in your colleagues when you have imperfect information and upcoming deadlines
- You can juggle multiple competing priorities and products at various stages while adapting to a startup’s changing environment
- You are a strong individual contributor and make fast, data-driven decisions
- You are highly resourceful with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to deliver results
- You love hunting for, synthesizing, and presenting data from a variety of sources to inform product planning
- You are proficient using analytics dashboards, SQL and spreadsheets
- You have used project management tools like Clubhouse or Jira
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either engineering, business, or related field
- You have 4+ years of previous experience as a product manager delivering software products or as an engineer or designer with a strong understanding of product management
- Work remote, work in a Boston-based office, or take a hybrid approach
Please send an email with your resume to [email protected] with “Product Manager - YC” in the subject line.