Senior Product Designer
Chartio is changing how companies work by building the best visualization interface to data. We make connection easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone on a team can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insight from their data.
Old Business Intelligence tools were complicated, expensive and just plain bad. We mean to change all that.
At Chartio, we aim to bring working with databases to the masses. Like Excel did 30 years ago (when data mostly meant spreadsheets), we are bringing the ability to work with data back to the business user. We are looking for a talented product designer who is passionate about designing modern web applications and is interested in tackling the complex problems of visualizing data.
Working with our engineering and product management team, you will be responsible for the user experience of our entire application. You will help develop original techniques for working with large data sets; create new, meaningful information visualizations; and simplify user flows throughout our application.
You will play a fundamental role in inventing the interface that enables the masses to work with databases and run intelligent businesses.
We’re a small team that’s passionate about building usable, powerful products, and we hope you’ll join us.
- Extensive background (5+ years) in web and application UX design
- An eagerness to interview and work with our customers
- Passion for information visualization
- Opinionated knowledge of HTML and CSS, using each to translate designs into prototypes
- Portfolio of past work
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, InDesign, or similar tool
- User testing experience
- Prior information visualization experience
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Free lunches
- Choose your own setup