Social Media Producer (Part-Time)
CodeStream's IDE plugins take the pain out of code reviews. With one command, request feedback on a snapshot of your repo, including uncommitted & unpushed code, allowing you to verify that your work-in-progress is on the right track. (You can also do it the old-fashioned way by committing & pushing at the end of your dev sprint, of course)
CodeStream is a Y-Combinator company that helps development teams discuss, review, and understand code. Most of our employees work remotely from their location of choice.
The team behind CodeStream is entrepreneurial in spirit and has a track record of success, being 3-for-3 in starting and selling technology businesses in the last twenty years. Do you have the ability and dedication to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment where you can have an immediate impact on the success of a company?
CodeStream is looking for a social media producer with a strong software-development background to dramatically raise awareness of our revolutionary service, and to help entrench CodeStream as a thought-leader in software development collaboration.
- Expand CodeStream's presence on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Regularly monitor all of our networks and actively interact with fans and followers.
- Cultivate a strong and consistent brand voice.
- Create and curate content that is compelling to software developers, invokes curiosity, and generates buzz.
- Has or has had over 1000 followers across social media channels managed.
- Has 1-4 years experience as a software developer or other position that required working actively and intimately * with a software development team.
- Is obsessed with social media, has working familiarity with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and has a very active social presence.
- Loves software development, has familiarity and working knowledge of git, agile methodologies, and at least one popular source code editor or IDE (such as Atom, Sublime or VS Code).
- Has excellent short-form writing skills.
- Has strong social media etiquette and moderation skills.
- Possesses grace under fire and has what it takes to excel in a high-pressure, start-up team environment.
- Has the ability to adapt quickly to new and changing social media platforms and trends.
- Strong with HTML, light video production, and GIF-making skills.
Please include social media accounts you have managed, along with your software developer experience, with application.
React/Redux PubNub Mongo AWS Node