$80k - $110k • 0.05% - 0.20%
FLOWER CO. sells weed on the internet. Members pay $120/year to get access to prices that are 40% less than other retailers. Cannabis brands use our turnkey D2C solution to power their online ordering and delivery.
About Flower Company We are a wholesale cannabis membership club. Our members pay $119 to get cannabis delivered to their door at half the cost of a dispensary. We are live in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We’re expanding quickly to cover all major California population centers in 2020.
Flower Company is backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and cannabis industry insiders. We’re building a world class delivery team and efficient and consistent operations are key to growing our brand.
About the Opportunity
Overview: The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing a strategic marketing plan in order to support sales initiatives, attract new customers and increase the value of existing ones.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop a holistic marketing strategy and tactical plan by setting objectives, KPIs, a calendar of events and creative assets needed to support campaign objectives for each platform (email, social, promotional) that supports the sales and brand goals of the company, collaborating with Sales & CX teams and the Marketing Coordinator
- Work with third party designer/vendor to ensure content timely development of content, content creation is on-brand, informative and appealing to the target audience
- Communicate with leadership to present new marketing initiatives, establish tactics for implementation and institute pragmatic KPIs
- Identify “wins” and “opportunities” in existing marketing campaigns to develop achievable solutions
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports pinpointing opportunities for growth
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines and deliverables to Sales team
- Evaluate and execute the marketing plan by assembling, scheduling and organizing elements to support campaign objectives including but not limited to; coordination of teams, budget and timeline management and partner outreach
- Develop a comprehensive social media strategy supporting border marketing campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness
- Manage Klaviyo CRM system to ensure consistent communication with customers, analyze and record consumer behaviour and establish opportunities for improved or increased communications
- Create, edit and manage all customer related email communications, ensuring content is relevant, links are current and send-times are optimized
- Develop new email communications and/or flows, honing triggers to increase conversion
- Oversee the Marketing Coordinator in all aspects of their day-to-day activities, ensuring deliverables and timelines are met
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels of product on-site by working with the Development team to display products appropriately
- Review all product descriptions submitted by Marketing Coordinator for inclusion on menu, ensuring consistency of tone of voice and content and reviewing all messaging for editorial corrections
- Manage the influencer marketing program, with the support of the Marketing Coordinator
This role will initially report to our CEO before rolling up into our Head of growth.