Tech Lead / Manager
Oico solves construction material purchasing for large contractors and facility managers in Brazil. We replace the manual work of finding stores, comparing different quotes and managing orders, with a one-stop solution.
Buyers get a procurement platform where they can access the best offer, from the most conveniently located store, and get reliable delivery, every time. Sellers get access to recurrent and high-value demand that otherwise would be solely based on foot traffic.
Skills: React, Ruby on Rails
Oico is the best way for large contractors in Brazil to buy construction material. We replace the time-consuming work of managing orders, deliveries, and payments across dozens of suppliers, with a one-stop solution.
We've been growing ~100% MoM since launch and we're now looking for a leader for our small tech team (2 BE, 1 FE, 1 Data Scientist) team. We raised a large seed round earlier this year.
Our current stack is Ruby on Rails and we plan to move our FE to React.
- Discuss (and contribute to) strategic roadmap planning with the founders
- Maintain a high technical bar on the roadmap execution. This is a hands-on role and not just a leadership position.
- Spot and highlight architecture, infrastructure, and scalability roadblocks and solutions.
- Plan growth and recruit the next 10 team members.
- Recruit, mentor, and guide junior members of the Tech team.
- Very competitive equity (options) offer.
- Competitive salary in the BR market (CLT contract).
- Work close to the founders and a senior Design leader.
- Have a direct impact on company trajectory from Seed round on.