Jopwell represents and advances careers for Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes and across all industries to connect our community members with meaningful job opportunities. We work with the world's leading employers including, Facebook, Google, Amazon, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Peloton, Pinterest, WeWork, Spotify, the PGA of America, USTA, and many others.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the Client Success team and act as a trusted adviser to our clients. The role reports to the Sr. Manager, Account Management. You’ll help nurture and grow a number of our clients by acting as their internal advocate and ensuring their overall success with Jopwell.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice. This role is typically based in New York City or remote.
- Retain revenue of a mixed portfolio of clients ranging in size and industry by building strong personal relationships with clients.
- Develop and execute account-based strategies to retain and grow existing client revenue.
- Lead onboarding process for new clients.
- Develop and coordinate initiatives aimed at promoting client engagement
- Lead internal conversations and advocate for additions and improvements to our products based on your clients’ feedback
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and liaise with Client Success Managers to ensure client satisfaction
- Analyze client engagement data to inform client retention and expansion strategy
- Experience with sales, account management, and CRM use
- 2+ years in a client-facing role
- Self- motivated, eager and resourceful
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, eager to learn and expand the Jopwell business
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience working in the talent development/talent management industry
- Experience with SaaS sales
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
Competitive salary Equity - every employee is an owner! Unlimited Vacation Policy 401 (k) Contribution Plan Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard monthly subsidy Apple laptop computer Regular Social Events Learning & Development Opportunities Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 34 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws