Executive Assistant to the CEO
At Proxy, we believe that humans should be empowered, rather than beholden, to technology, and that technology should be used to make our experiences in the world frictionless. Our vision is to live in a world where the technology and services we use can securely recognize our physical presence and seamlessly provide us with an experience personalized to our individual needs and preferences. Most importantly - the ability to do this with complete control of your personal data and privacy.
Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
There’s more work a CEO needs to accomplish in a day, than hours allow. And at Proxy, we move fast and execute at the highest level which demands lots of time, attention and fast decisions with a bias towards action. We need a human to make our CEO’s world more efficient and organized so he can prioritize his time on high impact priorities and do more and more things, in less and less time, while he leads the company towards our next phase of growth and beyond.
- Details are your obsession, you pay attention to the little things, the big things, and everything in between.
- You are one step ahead, preparing for the day, the week, and all the things that can happen in between to make the CEO more efficient, informed and prepared.
- You take meticulous notes and share them timely.
- You don’t let anything fall through the cracks or slip by the wayside.
- You follow up on things fast and demand others do so too.
- You work blazingly fast in a fast paced environment, and are comfortable in an ever changing world.
- You speak your mind, you share your thoughts, you take candid feedback, you commit and deliver.
- You demand a high level of accountability through effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- You are a facilitator, an accelerator and an organizing machine that imputes operational excellence and efficiencies around the CEO.
- You have proven your competence, experience and success, multiple times, supporting prior CEOs at the series B+ growth levels within successful startups.
- You’ve been exposed to various professional environments, extreme personalities and working types, which typically comes from more than 5 years of experience at the top levels.
- You’ve worked with Executive, Board and Investor level information, which is highly confidential and requires the utmost sensitivity and care.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- You are fluent in the world of modern workplace technologies such as Slack, GSuite, Zoom, Dropbox and etc..
- You will work as the primary support system to our CEO.
- You will be responsible for making everything around the CEO more efficient and organized within the office of the CEO and amongst all parties the CEO engages with, including customers, partners, investors, press and more.
- You will gain invaluable insight into the inner workings of a growing startup, developing yourself professionally and personally at an exciting time during a startup's early growth phase.
- You have the chance to be a part of a seminal technology that is changing the way we experience the world around us, and will transform how humans identify and interact with all the things around them.