We're building the next version of the WWE, for esports. We're doing this by creating brand new virtual characters with fictional storylines who play esports on Twitch and YouTube.
We're looking for a Graphic Designer to support the development of our character brands on Twitch, YouTube and other social media platforms. This role will seek to elevate a consistent level of design for character branding and viral content.
- Concept, design, and execute Figments promotional materials including key art, digital/social assets, digital ads, web assets, email marketing, merchandise, and more
- Collaborate with team through ideation to completion to ensure high level execution and project objectives
- Provide design direction and support to internal and external partners
- Proactively follow projects from conception to execution, delivering each step quickly and on time
- Produce fully realized, layered, composite key art comps to sell ideas that are on strategy and
- A well-rounded portfolio highlighting design, conceptual and typographic skills and sensibilities
- History of composite/manipulated entertainment image-making required
- Attentive eye for quality and detail
- Positive team member, problem solver, clear communicator
- Skilled in adapting to changing circumstances in a busy environment
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Cinema 4D experience
If you love animated series and video games, and have experience creating graphics in the animation, entertainment, or gaming/livestreaming industries, please reach out!
We're a team of problem solvers specializing in character-driven storytelling. We're building tools that empower actors, writers, video editors, graphic designers and animators to tell amazing fictional stories on new media platforms. These tools combine esports broadcast and livestreaming video/audio pipelines with next generation motion capture technology.