CoLab Software is a Y Combinator (S19) alumni based in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador. We are growing rapidly, and are solving problems for Fortune 500 companies around the world.
CoLab has developed a collaborative design review and issue tracking platform for design and manufacturing teams. Think Jira + the Pull Request process, but specifically for teams working on complex 3D models.
Our current focus is helping teams shorten design cycles, eliminate painful manual processes and tools (spreadsheets/slideshows) and catch issues before they become expensive changes. In the future we aim to become the Atlassian for Manufacturing, and set the new standard for engineering collaboration.
CoLab helps design and manufacturing teams to streamline their processes and resolve issues faster by enabling real-time collaboration, design reviews, and issue tracking with teams around the world.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketer to take responsibility for our content marketing strategies for lead generation, lead nurturing, customer education and brand building. You have a strong understanding of brand voice and style, you can write confidently about highly technical subject matter, and you know how to engage readers through all stages of the buyers’ journey.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with a strong writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers in a highly technical field. Ultimately, you will be creating content people want, sharing content on the areas important to our audience, and measuring the effectiveness of all content to make future improvements.
- Build and understand our audience of technical leaders in design and manufacturing
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies to support our lead generation goals, in line with our team’s marketing strategy
- Develop compelling original content including blog posts, e-books, emails and social media
- Create content for sales and success team members to utilize throughout the customer's journey
- Collaborate with our design team to produce high quality visual and graphic design
- Develop email campaigns and manage regular content delivery to CoLab’s Community
- Follow a regular sprint cycle, and regularly iterate on current strategy to ensure our efforts are optimized, and targets are met