Software Sales Executive
CoLab Software is a Y Combinator (S19) alumni based in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador. We are growing rapidly, and are solving problems for Fortune 500 companies around the world.
CoLab has developed a collaborative design review and issue tracking platform for design and manufacturing teams. Think Jira + the Pull Request process, but specifically for teams working on complex 3D models.
Our current focus is helping teams shorten design cycles, eliminate painful manual processes and tools (spreadsheets/slideshows) and catch issues before they become expensive changes. In the future we aim to become the Atlassian for Manufacturing, and set the new standard for engineering collaboration.
CoLab helps design and manufacturing teams to streamline their processes and resolve issues faster by enabling real-time collaboration, design reviews, and issue tracking with teams around the world.
Initially, this role will be dynamic and span the entire sales cycle, from finding leads to closing them. As we grow there will be an opportunity to focus on the part of the funnel that you are most passionate about. You’ll build strong customer relationships with designers and innovators across North America, and work with them to set the new standard for engineering collaboration. We are building and refining our sales process and it's an exciting time to be a part of the team that shapes the future of the company.
- Utilize creative strategies to find and nurture new leads
- Create outbound strategies to uncover opportunities and work with Sales Development on effective outreach campaigns
- Interact with leads to understand their business process, requirements and issues
- Work in consultation with our customers to uncover their existing problems and strategize solutions
- Prepare and deliver customized demos of CoLab
- Provide content to move buyers along in the buying journey
- Manage follow-up and conversations and document all activities in Salesforce
- Work with the sales team to strategize on deals and ways to progress leads
- Prepare custom proposals, negotiate terms and close new deals
- Manage hand off process with Customer Success Team to set up new clients up for success
- Work in consultation with Customer Success on account expansions and renewals
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we’re always building the product our customers need