$150k - $180k • 0.05% - 0.10%
At Modal, we build the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, and Ally Financial. To quote Peter Thiel, Modal is "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.
We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring hands-on principal architects to architect and code-review features using Node & React.
Our SaaS business has raised $11+ million, 40 employees, cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
Competitive offer, super positive team. Remote OK for anyone in United States.
- 6 yrs+ hands-on experience as developer, in any language/stack.
- 3 yrs+ experience architecting features and running code reviews.
- Expert in Node & React, or willing to learn it.
- Write clean, simple, commented code.
- Be a hard worker and help us crank out high-quality PR’s daily as an individual contributor.
- Backend: REST API in Node, Hapi, Express.
- DB: MySQL and Redis.
- Frontend: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack.
- Ops: AWS, CircleCI.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States. We cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.