Head of Marketing
Our mission is to build the big data platform of tomorrow, a SaaS that lets data scientists and data engineers easily build, deploy and maintain data applications at scale.
Our product is a serverless platform for Apache Spark (the #1 big data technology) available in AWS, GCP, and Azure ; and used in production by US and EU customers.
Your mission is to define and execute on our go-to-market strategy and drive awareness of our product to potential users and customers.
As the first business hire of an early stage startup, we are looking for a builder! You'll be working hand-in-hand with the CEO on all things marketing including scaling our content marketing strategy, iterating on the product messaging and positioning, and automating demand-generation techniques.
- Experience. 5 years of experience in marketing, including 2 years for a dev tool or big data product so that you know our technical audience well.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You're a self-learner who likes to think of new ideas, test them, iterate on them, and execute hard on them once they work out!
- Communication skills: You know how to write and tell simple and compelling stories that resonate with our audience. You're a native English speaker, or are equally fluent in English.
- Data geek. You're a data-driven individual proficient in marketing automation tools.
- You worked at a startup before.
- You have a personal network in the US (our main market).
- A competitive compensation package (salary + equity) that matches our ambition.
- Flexible remote work and work-from-home policy.
- The unique opportunity to define and build a marketing strategy and team in a fast-growing startup!