Fullstack Engineer (Remote - US)
$80 - $110k •
At Forage, we flip the recruitment and training model and allow top companies to train students, before, they hire them. Companies save money by hiring only those candidates that can perform the job and intend on pursuing a long term career with them. Conversely, we open up opportunities to anyone regardless of socio-economic background, demographic or area of study to land a career at these top companies.
Clients include companies like KPMG, Citibank and Y Combinator. Our students come from around the world and our partners are launching programs in the US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
For corporates, we’re building a world-class enterprise tool that allows them to hire the best, as easy as possible.
At InsideSherpa, engineering is core to who we are. We believe in doing software engineering in a thoughtful and pragmatic way that balances the needs of our customers today while creating the long term foundations to help our company scale our virtual work experiences to millions of students and thousands of organisations around the world.
In this role, you will work on our core engineering for InsideSherpa as well as supporting some of our customers as they grow with us. Our stack is MeteorJS/NodeJS backend with a React frontend, coupled with a MongoDB database.
Product-wise, you will be working on a huge range of challenges, from making analytics and hiring tools enterprises, scaling our servers and systems to handle a larger user base, to educational tools for students.
This role is a remote-working role for someone based anywhere in the US.
💪 You are:
- A highly knowledgeable and experienced full-stack engineer
- You are excited about engineering systems, products, and code for customers and long term maintainability
- You are interested in setting a direction for the team and help guide engineering vision
- Someone who thinks about testing while building a product
- Ideally, you've had experience in scaling infrastructure and monitoring systems
💻 Need to have:
- 2+ years of shipping high-quality products
- Experience in writing code at a fast-growing startup or a market-leading technology company
- You have built and maintained complex web applications
- Experience with frameworks such as Node, Meteor, or others