Product/UI Designer (Full-time or Contract, Remote OK)
At Flockjay, we believe that every member of the workforce deserves economic opportunity. We identify untapped talent, provide training for future-proof jobs, and get paid only when they get jobs. To start, we train and certify high-quality sales professionals online, and place them at the best tech companies. We then provide life-long coaching and support for our community.
We are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways into industries like tech for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team (early Github, Dropbox, Google and Intercom) and an incredible network of support from industry leaders, advisors, and top-tier investors like Y Combinator.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together.
We’re looking to hire our first UI/UX designer with a genuine passion for crafting intuitive & inspiring UI. You’ll be working closely with our Product, Engineering and Growth team to design new product features. We believe in prototyping early and often so the ideal candidate will be able to find the right balance between form and function.
By joining our lean product team, everything you do has the ability to make a real, measurable impact on our students’ careers and lives, and ultimately change the future of education.
- Own the end to end design process for all our digital products (web and mobile) and company’s visual brand identity
- Work with product and engineering teams to define and execute our product design strategy
- Take a product idea from exploratory concepts / wireframes to pixel-perfect UI and design specs
- Ruthless prioritization and willingness to make hard tradeoffs to ship features early
- Comfortable in a growth startup, can balance many projects simultaneously and thrive in fast paced environments
Delivering online professional education at scale is hard. We are focused on identifying criteria that predict sales success, using those criteria to refine our programs, and nurture top talent. We are building technology that creates community and engagement in online education, and that facilitates intelligent matching between our Flockstars and companies.
Join us, and be a part of the vocational school of the future.