Senior Software Engineer (Python/Django)
$100k - $150k •
Routable is simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments.
✅ Send payments to vendors with just an email
✅ Get paid faster and keep track of unpaid invoices
✅ Automatically update your accounting software of choice
We started Routable due to our personal experiences scaling business payments.
Having built in-house solutions, custom integrations to accounting software, and understanding the importance of payments visibility to entire teams, we decided to devote our time to ensuring that companies can be set up with a solution that works for their finance and accounting needs today and in the future.
Skills: Django, Python
🚝Engineering at Routable
With being one of our first frontend engineers comes the opportunity to be a major contributor to the voice and direction of the company. You would work directly with the product, design, and engineering teams to help shape our product and culture. It’s a unique chance to be an advocate for our incredible coding standards, efficiency and reliability.
🔭 Who we’re looking for:
- You are excited about building infrastructure to handle the facilitation of millions of B2B payments.
- You are interested in contributing to the product feedback loop from design through implementation
- You are thrilled about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
💻 Need to have:
- You are a senior Python/Django developer
- You're a great communicator - you give and receive feedback constructively, and you can say no confidently
- You know the importance of writing tests and you QA your code before release
- You've worked with different test layers like unit, integration, and contract
- You have experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
➕ Nice to have:
- You have experience with or a background in Banking/Finance/Transaction or Accounting
- You have over 10 years engineering experience
- You've worked with a modern front-end framework, preferably React with Redux
- You've worked with the JSON:API standard
- Database optimization
Remote We are a remote friendly culture! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can literally work from wherever!
Rendezvous To help foster amazing relationships with our coworkers, we meet up quarterly as a whole team in some pretty awesome cities! In the past we’ve met up in San Diego, Seattle, and Austin. We’d rather invest money into memorable team events rather than expensive offices. During our meet-up team time, we love to spend time learning a new skill together, and solving problems. Most recently this has taken on the form of a bread-making class and defeating an Escape Room. Yeah.. We love to compete together as a team.
Recharge We encourage our team to relax and recharge each weekend. We’ve all been a part of startups before, and know how important it is to take care of yourself so that you can consistently contribute your best. Quality downtime enables quality uptime. Yes, we do have super-humans on the team, but even they need their R&R.
🏥amazing health insurance
🚀we're a remote team