Founding Creator Partner Manager
Hellosaurus is reinventing children’s programming for touchscreen audiences with the most advanced interactive video platform ever built for kids media.
Rooted in early childhood education principles of engagement, with a belief that children’s content should leverage mobile device capabilities so kids play instead of just watch, Hellosaurus is developing software tools for creators of high-quality kids programming to make truly participatory shows and a single distribution platform to share these creations with families everywhere.
We are a small team based in New York City and have worked on companies like HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, Google, Apple, and Sesame Street. We are backed by top investors and are currently a member of Y Combinator's summer batch (YC S20).
We are looking to grow our founding team with folks who are passionate about building magical technological experiences that make kids feel active, smart, and powerful, all while having fun.
About the role.
- Source, vet and manage potential content creators for the Hellosaurus platform. Creator selection will allow you to help define the company's creative vision, brand perception, and content strategy.
- Be a liaison between external creators and internal production and engineering teams, assisting creators as needed on projects from inspiration to final programming.
- Define, model, execute against and analyze key distribution performance metrics and recommend channel improvements to partners. Will also play key role in defining the specifics of creator contracts and terms.
- The role is meant to be full time but it is possible to start on a more flexible contract, if desired.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience in content creator sourcing, recruitment, development, and management and/or in related creative development roles. Experience doing so in the kid's media space is a huge plus.
- Proven negotiation and partnership skills, with an ability to move deals forward with creative problem solving and strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment and a desire to wear many hats.
- Having existing relationships with kid's media digital talent — especially YouTube Creators — is a huge plus.