Head of Operations
$150k - $180k • 0.25% - 2.00%
At Modal, we build the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, and Ally Financial. To quote Peter Thiel, Modal is "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.
Modal is a YC ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring a Head of Operations to scale our growth, retention, and process ops.
Our SaaS business is +484% in 2020. We’ve raised $11+ million. 30+ employees. Strong cash-flow. TechCrunch coverage. Featured at CES Las Vegas in January.
We build a digital commerce platform for auto showrooms in Honda, Acura, Nissan, Subaru, Infinity, Kia, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Lexus stores.
Competitive comp package with super positive team!
- Leadership experience scaling a SaaS company from startup to enterprise.
- Leadership experience scaling process funnels.
- Leadership experience scaling marketing & retention funnels.
- Leadership experience scaling sales & enablement funnels.
- Strong working knowledge of P&L, budget, and forecasting.
We hire fast. Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States. Prefer candidates in San Francisco / Bay Area.