Federal Solutions Engineer
At CrowdAI we use our cutting edge deep learning technology to analyze satellite images and detect objects like roads and buildings. We analyze millions of square kilometers and work with leading satellite companies like Digital Globe and Planet Labs to sell our analytics to governments and commercial customers. We create our own custom web-based annotation tools to generate training data for our deep learning models, which are used by both internal and offshore annotators. CrowdAI was founded by Google, University of Oxford and UC Berkeley alumni, graduated from the YCombinator program (Summer ‘16) and raised a $2 million seed round. We are currently a team of 8 ambitious and talented individuals in Mountain View, CA (moving to SF in March ‘17).
Skills: Kubernetes, Python, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Apply Online: https://crowdai.breezy.hr/p/bf6df0e269ac
Washington, DC or San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in our San Francisco office or from the Washington, DC area.
As a Federal Solutions Engineer, you would be an early employee of CrowdAI. You’ll be deploying our platform on customers’ cloud and bare-metal environments, developing new computer vision models for large-scale deep learning, and enabling cutting-edge research. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be varied and changing frequently, including:
- Support training in TensorFlow, including preparing and maintaining training data processes
- Writing and reviewing python code for our end-to-end computer vision platform
- Creating APIs, demos, and documentation for customer use
- Integration with image providers and image processing partners
- Integration with third-party infrastructure
- Active secret clearance (or higher) with US Government
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages, including python
- Quick to pick up new technologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Ubuntu environment and the command line
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment on AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
- Machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe
- Computer vision experience with images or video
- OpenCV, numpy or scipy
- Ruby on Rails
###Compensation & Benefits Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.