SOFTWARE ENGINEER, UI
We believe games should be created by passionate gamers, regardless of programming knowledge or artistic ability. We are here to make it easier for anyone to create, launch, and earn a living by making games on any platform.
DreamCraft is building a platform that allows anyone to create, publish and monetize games without coding. We are here to make game creation in any genre on any platforms 10x easier.
Backed by Y-combinator and some top funds in gaming industry, we are located in the heart of Silicon Valley to democratize game creation and go-to-market. Anyone can become a game creator and make a living from games developed by oneself.
To apply for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field, foreign equivalent education acceptable
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with frontend development using ReactJS
- Some knowledge of backend development using NodeJS.
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features
- Implement functional and elegant UI features from approved concept images and paper designs
- Develop back-end functionality to support front-end features
- Constantly observe and learn the latest programming techniques
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: San Mateo, California
Please send resume to [email protected]