Senior Back-End Ninja
$25k - $35k • 0.00% - 0.30%
Almost all the fin-tech companies face a number of hidden challenges -
- Making the choice of the first bank for integration and the APIs within.
- Lack of a single POC in the banks / financial / KYC institutions to avoid running around between departments to get APIs and solutions.
- Testing and reaching product-market fit quickly & cheaply
- The choice of banking/financial license (if any) to go to market
Imagine the possibilities in Fin-tech if we remove >90% of the friction in the flow of money and financial data. Imagine the amazing innovations that can happen!
We want to be the go-to the platform where all of you can come, plug in the data, play around and launch with the desired APIs and modular SDKs to go live within days (instead of months). No need to run around and waste 5-6 months to integrate with banking/legacy BFSI / government partners. Not only that, but we also take care of the upcoming fixes, iterations, and updates without breaking any flow.
Skills: Flask, Nginx, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What is expected of you -
- Design and implementation of the overall backend & frontend architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our databases
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
What we are looking for -
- 3+ years of database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- 2+ years of server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary—e.g., React, Vue, Laravel, or Flask.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries - e.g., Sass, Less, and web pack.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
What we offer -
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different Asian countries that speak on average 3 global languages.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
We are doing the initial hard work of all those legacy integrations to customize and make the desired resources available in an extremely simple format with the highest possible automation.
Think of us like a custom AWS type underlying infrastructure enabling your innovations and product launches at a rapid pace.
**Our tech stack - **
- AWS (The infrastructure on which we are building)
- MySQL (The persistent data storage for our system)
- Python (The basic building block of our codebase)
- Flask (The web framework handling all our APIs)
- Gunicorn (WSGI compliant server for serving our flask applications)
- Nginx (Our reverse proxy and the load balancer)
- ReactJS (Our framework of choice for the UI and front-end development)
- Kong (The gateway (think Janus) to our multi-environment servers)