Circle Medical is a rapidly growing full-stack primary care practice that builds technology to make quality, delightful primary care accessible at scale.
We're hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our small engineering team and build Web applications. Our stack is built on Ruby/Rails. That being said, we believe in using the right tool for the job.
- Lead the development of patient-facing Web applications.
- Implement, test, and maintain Web applications.
- Work in collaboration with the product designer to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a Web app in production.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
- Good eye for design and ability to make product decisions.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails and ability to contribute to the back-end when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience with React.js
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Use your skills to improve the efficiency of US healthcare.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- State of the art equipment for your workstation.
We are building software tools for both patients and doctors. Our stack includes:
- Machine learning