Born out of the frustration of switching between multiple external tools to manage the business, Streak enables users to manage any business process without leaving Gmail’s inbox. Our products enable thousands of businesses to reduce the mundane, routine tasks and processes their employees do every day so they can focus on the work that makes the biggest impact.
We believe our product is phenomenal, and we use it every single day to manage everything from sales, to customer support, to engineering, to hiring. At Streak, you will be more than a developer or salesperson - you will also be a Streak user who significantly impacts the future of our product.
Streak is looking for a creative and empathetic person to join our Customer team. It’s our team’s goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilize Streak to its full potential.
You will become a product expert in Streak and the ultimate source-of-truth for our users. You will help new users get started with Streak and also answer inbound best practice (‘how to’) questions via chat and video calls. Beyond working directly with users, you will be encouraged to identify and pursue projects that improve the customer experience in meaningful ways like creating documentation, testing new features - and all of the projects we haven’t thought of yet.
After onboarding, you’ll join our high volume team (50 chats and/or 6 video meetings per day) explaining complex topics and creating solutions.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become an expert at using Streak and understand common workflows for CRMs
- Delight our users in every step of their journey with Streak both on screen share and over chat or email
- Liaison and work cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to advocate for our customers
- Analyze our interactions with customers to help us become more efficient and delightful
-Genuine passion for making people feel understood and helping them move forward
- Strong, confident, and clear written and verbal communication
- Enjoy learning and diving deep in the details on new topics
- Interest in the customer experience. This position is a perfect way to craft and hone your skills in delighting customers. You want to grow in this dimension and become an expert in helping users achieve their goals
- Have empathy for everyone. You will need to empathize with users who might have less tech experience as well as empathize with the engineering team who may not have enough information to solve a problem
- Strong work ethic and an attention to detail
- Have experience in a customer-facing role
It’d be nice if you have:
- EST work schedule 8am-5pm EST (or, GMT hours)
- Experience and proficiency with Streak, G Suite, Intercom, Zendesk, Front, GitHub, Zapier, or APIs more generally
- Worked with end users helping improving their experience with online software
Check out our engineering team page which goes into all the details about how we work, our tech tack, and the values we operate by: https://streak.com/teams/engineering
If you're in Vancouver and interested in positions in our Vancouver office please take a look at our Vancouver page here: https://www.streak.com/offices/vancouver
And lastly if you just want to see some of the more impressive examples of our work, check out: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/databases/how-streak-built-a-graph-database-on-cloud-spanner-to-wrangle-billions-of-emails and https://www.inboxsdk.com