Full Stack Engineer
Sqreen is the application security platform for the modern enterprise. More than 800 organizations trust Sqreen to protect, observe and test their applications, APIs and microservices. As opposed to pattern-based approaches, Sqreen analyses in-app execution in real time to deliver more robust security without compromising performance.
Skills: Python, React, Flask, TypeScript
💼What we need your help with:
Sqreen is currently looking to bring on board its first Full Stack Engineer. We are in the process of bootstrapping a new team that will be responsible for expanding one of our core platform offerings - Interactive Application Security Testing.
This role will be responsible for working with one of our current Security Engineers, Cedric, in bootstrapping the Reveal team. The right person for this role will have very strong full-stack experience and ideally have an interest or been in a management/leadership role before.
This role will also report directly to Max, one of our Engineering Managers.
The role is open to full remote as long it is compatible with the CET timezone.
- Work with our world-class security, back-end, front-end, and agent teams to architect, build and launch new features spanning across the front and back ends.
- Contribute to and improve the Reveal backend architecture.
- Collaborate with our product team to refine Reveal as a product offering.
- Maintain and improve our Reveal production infrastructure.
- High level of emotional intelligence (EQ).
- High level of autonomy and organization.
- Excellent communication skills (we work in English in a distributed and international context).
- Excellent user empathy - we are a Product and People first company!
- Experience developing, maintaining, and running full-stack applications with a complex backend.
- While previous experience in application security is not required, you have a strong interest in it.
- Experience leading technical projects spanning over several months - we are looking for ownership and initiative to guide and direct the Reveal project (codebase, initiatives, etc).
- Desire to work on and improve a Python backend and a react+typescript frontend.