Customer Success Manager
Rippling automates new-hire onboarding tasks that HR, IT and Finance departments do in a company. We aim to be the system of record for the company's employee information, by winning at on-boarding. This would allow us to build a platform layer where anyone could build an enterprise app. Small businesses would buy it from Rippling and roll it out to their company.
Parker Conrad (CEO of Rippling), had previously started Zenefits - which was the fastest growing company in history (0 to $50M in 2 years.) The founders have experience in the domain. The product is growing quite fast (10x revenue in 2018) and already has a high Net-Promoter score. We have raised $60M so far. Our last funding round was led by Kleiner Perkins.
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Initialized Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About The Role
Rippling's Customer Success team is changing the way small businesses and startups manage employees – helping eliminate the administrative work of running a company.
We are Rippling’s sherpas – both for our customers and colleagues. We bring customers along on the journey by proactively deepening the value of their implementations via consultation, change management, and self-serve tools. We champion customer needs and help colleagues achieve our ambitious product vision.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the customer relationship post-implementation
- Deeply understanding your customers’ use cases
- Consult with customers on Rippling platform administration and best practices
- Support customer change management plans and execution
- Manage support escalations and critical issue triage
- Own the renewal process
- Develop best practices and customer enablement materials
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to celebrate customer champions and expand Rippling services at current accounts
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Product-Marketing to improve the product and launch new features and verticals
- Pitch in on all sorts of things – nothing is not your problem!
- 2+ years of SaaS experience in customer success, account management, or implementation
- Passion for helping customers and colleagues
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
- Ruthless prioritization and time management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex, interdependent problems
- Flexible to scaling and changing organizations, responsibilities
- If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.
Python / Django / MongoDB. We deploy code continually and move extremely fast.