Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Mobile is here whether sitting on our phones in front of the TV, using Zoom on the go, submitting invoices in a work app, or buying products on a iPad point-of-sale system (ex. Square!) Embrace is right there and focused on only helping mobile teams make these user experiences (and their own lives) the best.
We are the only unified observability, error, and performance platform built for mobile. Mobile apps, like Wish, OkCupid, Home Depot and Goat, rely on Embrace to proactively find, reproduce and instantly fix all types of errors.
Our team are experts from Scopely, Niantic, Apple, Marco Polo, Upsight and more. Come join us!
Are you ready to own the top of a funnel? We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is a self motivated and goal driven individual. In this role you will work closely with our Account Executive team to help rapidly grow our daily sales numbers by researching, engaging and qualifying inbound leads.
Companies from every vertical rely on Embrace as their core platform to proactively monitor and instantly understand mobile and their users. You have a unique opportunity to be a problem solver for new companies who need a better solution for monitoring their mobile apps and have no idea that one is waiting for them. We work with over 50 brands and are running on 150 million devices, we want you to help make it 300 million!
Embrace is a top YCombinator company, we have raised a Series A from accomplished VC’s such as Greycroft, Eniac, Founders of Test Flight, Parse, PagerDuty and more. We were recently named one of the top tech startups in Culver City and wear that badge proudly.
- Research, Communicate and Qualify inbound leads
- Work with and push the entire team from sales to product; you'll run the first part of the relay and the AE takes it through the finish line
- Analyze leads within the sales funnel as well as take steps you deem accurate to keep the funnel flowing properly
- Creatively source leads through email campaigns, cold calls, and LinkedIn among others
- Share information about objections, roadblocks, and challenges with our internal teams in search of solutions
- Learn and be mentored by successful AE's who care about your development
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- A proven track record of hitting your metrics and pride in achieving your goals
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication skills: writing in a clear and concise way while still showcasing your personality, as well as connecting easily with people over the phone
- An enthusiasm for tech and mobile
- Worked in a fast-paced sales environment as a SDR or in a similar role for 1+ years