$80k - $150k • 1.50% - 2.50%
Queue is a platform that lets creative professionals start providing services online. We set you up with a beautiful portfolio, tools to get feedback on your work, and get paid for it with customizable contracts.
The vision of the company is to build a platform that makes it easy for anyone from a freelancer to a large agency to run their business. We want to scale this to anyone in the passion economy. Everyone from video production studios to online esport coaches.
We want to work with people who we can have a fun conversation with. We come from a gaming background and is how we originally thought of Queue. JP was coaching Masud in Overwatch and we realized how difficult it was. We've been close friends for 15+ years. You can catch us joking around sending memes one moment, and then relentless 10+ hour focus the next. We LOVE visionaries who is never okay with the status quo and always sees ways to improve themselves.
You will be working on a platform that will get very complex in the future. Imagine shopify for digital service providers, because that's what we're going to build. As a fullstack engineer, your job will be to make sure the backend (rails) and frontend (react) is working perfectly. You will work closely with the founders, QA, and other engineers to build a highly scalable infrastructure.
- Work on the web app using rails and reactjs
- Work closely with the CoFounders to get feedback and iterate accordingly
- Keep in mind the company vision and user experience when building anything
- Deal with very questionable code written by the founder.
- Experience with ruby on rails
- Experience with reactjs SPA applications
- You're agile. You build shit fast and iterate as needed.
- You have high communication skills and response time.
- You have an open minded attitude toward feedback.
- You're not an asshole