Senior Customer Success Manager
At Ironclad, we're on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. We're building software that takes the pain out of administrative work, freeing legal teams to focus on legal work and drive business strategy.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approval to compliance and insights, Ironclad enables Legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their legal teams at companies like L'Oréal, Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts’ data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Customer Success team plays a pivotal role in executing on our company vision of making the product that legal teams love. We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to own the post-sale journey of our enterprise customers. As a Senior CSM, you’ll ensure retention, identify new business opportunities, and help build our Community of evangelists in the enterprise space.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand your customers’ strategic goals and desired business outcomes and develop a program plan with measurable goals, a clear governance structure, and agreed upon metrics of success.
- Lead executive-level workshops and complex deployment projects involving partners and multiple senior stakeholders.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with economic sponsors, program managers and business stakeholders for the purpose of reviewing results, sharing partnership feedback, and aligning on go-forward strategies.
- Build and manage relationships across your portfolio to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer’s business goals.
- Leverage your deep product expertise and understanding of your customer’s business goals to lead adoption and enablement activities.
- Proactively monitor and analyze customer health indicators, business goals and renewal dates, and develop strategies for joint success.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in a customer-facing role at a fast-growing company; proven experience with SaaS enterprise-level customers preferred.
- Experience implementing and supporting large-scale technology solutions; preferably [with or] alongside implementation partners at Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with c-level executives and senior stakeholders on governance and operating models, business adoption techniques, the product vision and roadmap.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Team and goal-oriented; high output, low ego.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and conferences (Up to 20%).