Senior Growth Marketing Manager
AptDeco (YC W14) is a peer-to-peer managed marketplace for buying and selling quality used furniture. We are making the exchange of home decor easy for everyone. Our customers love us because we take care of all the logistics on their behalf. We’re a fast growing NYC based startup. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the secondhand furniture industry. Moving is already stressful and we’re working everyday to ease this hassle for people.
AptDeco is looking for a senior growth marketing manager to join our small collaborative team helping transform how people buy and sell used furniture.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive business growth; users & overall revenue.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of SEM campaigns, SEO deliverables, audits, competitive keyword research, keyword strategy, and metadata writing
- Manage paid advertising digital channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Own the execution of strategic marketing placements with the goal of acquiring and retaining users and driving sales.
- Build, scale, and optimize our digital marketing channels (SEM, email, Facebook, SEO, and more). Role is expected to manage the day to day performance of these channels.
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (performance, ROI, etc.)
- Own the analysis, measurement and reporting of marketing performance, using reporting dashboards and drawing actionable insights for marketing, other key functions and leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with founders, engineers, product, content marketing, and other team members to develop assets and messaging to share across digital channels
- Continually be the expert of your domain, meaning you staying informed on best practices and trends and educate/share accordingly as they relate to our business opportunity.
- Known for fine-tuned aesthetics, amazing storytelling and for obsession with perfection
- A team player that thrives in a collaborative environment, where communication & transparency are key
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in: SEO, SEM & Paid Search, Mobile & Digital Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Campaign Management & Optimization
- Expertise in current digital marketing concepts & strategy
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor and AdWords
- Knowledge of industry best practices