Writer and Social Media Strategist
We're building the next version of the WWE, for esports. We're doing this by creating brand new virtual characters with fictional storylines who play esports on Twitch and YouTube.
Figments is building the next version of the WWE, for esports. We're doing this by creating brand new virtual characters with fictional storylines who play esports on Twitch and YouTube.
We are looking for a writer and social media strategist for a unique creative role on our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- growing hilarious Twitter accounts for fictional gaming personalities
- collaborating on the writing of short and long form scripted and reality style storylines
- roleplaying as characters in Discord and Reddit communities
- developing social media initiatives and strategies in the VALORANT game community
- creating and maintaining character bibles that establish a consistent voice across all media platforms (Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Snap, Reddit)
- creating viral content for the company
You will be the voice of our characters as they engage with the esports and streaming communities on a daily basis. You're the last line of defense for their characterization: the way they sound, the language they use to express themselves, and how they relate to others in the gaming community. Organic friendships you build will inspire brand new storylines and viral content ideas. Making viral content at a moment's notice is part of your way of life.
- love for VALORANT and/or roots in similar game communities (tactical shooters, CS: GO, R6 Siege)
- portfolio of creative writing (comics, scriptwriting, interactive narrative, YouTube/TikTok sketches, popular Twitter accounts, photoshop memes, etc)
- social media expertise (you have built large followings on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and/or Snap)
- you're a pop culture fanatic
Bonus: expertise in Photoshop, After Effects, and/or Unreal Engine