Sr. Clinical Trial Manager
$120 - $170 • 0.50% - 1.50%
Biomedical R&D is at an all-time high, but clinical trials are still expensive, slow, and traditional.
We have invented a new model of distributed clinical trial, powered by a software platform that lets doctors everywhere enroll their own patients.
Today, we are the world's most startup friendly research organization, offering end-to-end clinical trial operations for medical device, biotech, and digital health startups. With your help, we hope to be the de facto clinical trial platform for all medical researchers.
Curebase is a distributed CRO and technology platform enabling remote clinical research. Our approach accelerates clinical trials by enrolling patients at home and allowing them to participate in studies online and with local healthcare providers. Our mission is to radically shorten timelines to bring new treatments to market and improve patients lives. Learn more at our website: https://web.curebase.com/home
Curebase is the seeking a Sr. or Director-level Clinical Trial Manager to lead our CRO operations and grow a major organization within our company. Responsibilities would include:
- Support customers with protocol development clinical strategy
- Manage our in-house project managers and CTMs
- Oversee external contact resources (CRAs, biostatisticians, etc.)
- Develop and maintain clinical SOPs, plans and policies
- Engage with our network of clinical investigators
- Develop our regulatory strategy and ensure compliance for all applicable regulations
- Provide input to our tech team to expand our clinical capabilities and support our customers