Full Stack Engineer
Alloy Automation (YC W20) is an ecommerce automation tool backed by Bain Capital and the founders of Webflow, Shippo, Italic, & more. Top agencies and brands like Red Antler, Zehner Group, and the Denver Broncos use Alloy to create automated workflows that get rid of the tedious aspects of running their stores.
As an early engineer on our team, you'll generate feature ideas, as well as architect, implement, and release them.
What would you be doing?
- Architect and implement features for our workflow editor and other parts of our backend.
- Collaborate with founders to roadmap product and strategy.
- Work closely with customers to gather feedback and guide feature development.
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Node and TypeScript
- Experience with cloud technologies including AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Ability to execute independently, as our team is lean and works on a fast-paced release schedule
- Bonus: Interest in APIs and no code tools
Why work with us?
- We are a team of 6, distributed internationally across 5 timezones. We host weekly Zooms to teach each other about our cultures. 🇺🇸🇵🇭🇮🇳
- We believe in having a life outside work (our team shares hobbies like photography 📷 and cooking 👨🏻🍳), but when it comes down to it, we'll work weekends to make customers happy.
- We run regular product feedback sessions and talk to customers frequently through a separate Slack.
- Because we are building such a complex, technical tool, we need stellar engineers to make automation truly accessible to the masses.