Senior Full-stack software engineer
$100k - $160k •
Traditional trucking companies still run on paper, emails, phone calls, and snail mail. They’re inefficient and bloated. The pressure of low margins suffocates the truckers who actually do the work.
Our software changes that. We’re giving them superpowers: a dedicated sales and operations team in their pocket. We increase their revenue and decrease their operating cost.
We believe that the early team sets the blueprint for the company’s future. We don’t have strict requirements on credentials or work experience, but we evaluate all candidates (and employees) by our Company Values:
- People first: People, product, profits. In that order. We believe investing in our people — employees and customers — leads to better products and more profits.
- Think from first principles: Question everything. Understand why, and reason from the ground up.
- Be direct and kind: Have the tough conversations, and bring your heart. Communicate to create clarity and understanding.
- Treat feedback like a team athlete: The mark of a great athlete is how quickly they adapt to feedback. Great teams are composed of athletes who teach and support each other.
- Go all-in: Commit. Take ownership. Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Bring out the best in others: Respect begets respect. We treat our customers and coworkers with respect, and demand the same in return.
You’ll build software that goes directly into the hands of truckers and trucking operations specialists. You’ll ship quickly, and work with customers to iterate quickly. We’re a small team and all work closely with one another.
We’re looking for Senior full-stack software engineer. Technologies we use:
- Google Cloud / Docker
- SQL (Postgres, MySQL etc)
- ReactJS (optional)
- C/C++, Go, Java (optional but a plus)
It's okay if you don't have experience with all of them. We value your velocity over your current-state.