Lead Designer at Gaming Startup
Zelos is rewarding all gamers. Our goal is to allow the average gamer to play games and win rewards. Players can finish various challenges and earn points across multiple different games. We work with developers to collect in-game prizes such as skins or gems and allow gamers to trade in their points for these awesome prizes. Join Zelos to reward and unite gamers around the world.
Zelos is rewarding all gamers -- win prizes by playing games like League, Fortnite, Clash Royale, and more.
We recently raised a large seed round of $3 million from Y Combinator, the founders of Twitch and Kabam, and other notable investors. Moreover, our founders had two previous exits in the gaming space.
We're looking for our first designer (5th person in the company!), who can not only help us create amazing gaming experiences but also be a key function in our brand identity and our community culture as we scale to millions of games worldwide. You'll wear multiple hats, and we WANT your input on product, marketing, operations, and more. We want an owner who treats Zelos and our community as their own.
- Research player interactions and habits to form UX/UI decisions
- Create design concepts from sketch to high fidelity mockups
- Work with Engineer team to implement mockups
- Create and improve the text and visual language
- Iterate on brand and messaging to our users
- Create illustrations and assets (swag, marketing, etc.)
We are located in Los Angeles CA.