Cost & Quality Product Manager
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.
We are looking for a Cost & Quality Product Manager to help lead our product development efforts for all provider cost & quality products, to work closely with our engineering and analytics teams to structure, spec, and manage new product development, and to collaborate with customer success & sales to build empathy for all partners & segments across their cost & quality transparency problems
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have deep empathy and understanding of cost & quality transparency in healthcare
- You have a strong perspective on products to enable more effective healthcare decision making (e.g., designing medical bundles using claims, identifying signals of surgeon quality, identifying the analytical nuances of cost transparency)
- You are analytically rigorous and have the statistical acumen to research literature and evaluate first and third party data sources in order to design products that drive improved care decisions.
- You have the technical capacity and ability to work with engineering and analytics teams to design data flows and lead the development of new products
- Design new products: Lead the design and development of Ribbon’s cost & quality transparency API and its supporting products
- Organize and motivate teams: Collaborate closely with engineering and analytics team to drive the development of cutting-edge cost & quality products
- Conduct targeted research: Conduct literature review and first party research to drive Ribbon’s leading cost & quality transparency product and develop new cost & quality metrics.
- Collaborate and gather feedback: Work closely with our partners, prospects, and others in healthcare to build empathy for the patient experience and design products that best solve the cost & quality data gap in care navigation