We believe games should be created by passionate gamers, regardless of programming knowledge or artistic ability. We are here to make it easier for anyone to create, launch, and earn a living by making games on any platform.
We're building a game platform that allows anyone to create, publish, and monetize games without coding. We're backed by Y Combinator and top tier VC/Gaming Investors
About The Job
As a UI/UX Designer, you'll work on the design of our platform and features. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always changing. You have demonstrated design thinking, a deep understanding of users, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and good art aesthetics. You should also be familiar with CSS, and HTML in order to cooperate with front-end engineers seamlessly to launch innovative features.
- Develop overall aesthetic and user flow of our core products
- Create pipeline for fast design iteration
- Deliver assets and and ensure the final experience in production software
- Team up with other disciplines such as product managers, engineers, and other designers
- Passion for games
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Experience with HTML, and CSS
- Experience in development and prototyping
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Design,Fine Art, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
Please send resume to [email protected]