Digital Marketing Manager
College Pulse is the leading research and analytics company focused on college students. We have built the largest database of college student opinion with over 280K student panelists from 900 universities in all 50 states, and we use our student panel to help our clients better understand the college demographic. Our ambition is to become a unique part of the global internet infrastructure - like Google for search, Facebook for social, Amazon for retail, we want it to be Pulse for public opinion.
A BIT ABOUT US
College Pulse is a research and analytics company focused on college students.
Our mission is to supply a live stream of continuous and accurate data and insight into what students are thinking, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve this important demographic that sustains them. In the past two years, we have built the largest database of college student opinion with over 300K student panelists from 950 universities in all 50 states. Our data is trusted by organizations, including Dell, The New York Times, General Electric, Gallup and more.
Our HQ is in San Francisco and we are backed by top-tier investors, including Norwest Venture Partners, Madrona Ventures, Y-Combinator, and Paul Graham.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at College Pulse, you’ll be responsible for managing the American College Student Panel™– the largest, fastest-growing survey panel of US college students. You will ensure that our panel is capable of meeting current and future business needs. From day one you’ll be taking on significant responsibilities in the organization.
- Create and manage panel acquisition marketing campaigns across multiple networks (e.g. Facebook, Email)
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Managing reward redemptions effectively
- Build and manage a network of campus ambassadors
- Collaborate with the Product team on ways to improve the student experience
- 2+ Years of social media/marketing experience
- Proficiency in email marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Ability to project plan and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- A fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and a sense of humor
- Experience in commercial market research or public opinion polling is a plus
- Thrives in fast, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment