Senior Frontend Software Engineer
$90k - $145k • 0.50% - 3.00%
At Actiondesk, we're building the future of spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are used by around 1 billion people in the world, yet were designed in the 80's and haven't been reinvented since.
Actiondesk is a full fledged spreadsheet software with 3 key features aka superpowers:
- The ability to Import data from any data sources and having that data refreshed automatically
- The ability to tie in data from a spreadsheet to data in another system (CRM, database etc). Whenever you make a change in the spreadsheet, it reflects in the initial data source.
- The ability to trigger “actions” with an excel like formula on a one off basis or an automated schedule. Think daily slack messages or emails.
All of this using only excel-like formulas
You’ll be a good fit if you’re
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Passionate about building an ambitious product and solving big problems
- An excellent engineer with a growth mindset
- Very comfortable with uncertainty and changes
- Get shit done and don't make excuses
Nice to have
- Experience with Canvas
- Experience with Scala or functional programing
- Experience with Kafka or other PubSub messaging system
- Knowledge of Reactive Systems and/or Actor Model
What we offer
- Lots of responsibilities and autonomy
- Being engineer #3 of the team
- Significant technical challenges
- Being part of a top level tech team
- We're still a tiny team (5 people), you'll get an opportunity for great impact and have significant influence on company wide decisions
- Significant equity
What will you do?
- Own and build features end to end, starting by scoping the feature with our CEO / PM and designer.
- Make important architecture decisions with the rest of the team
- Build a great product that our users will love
We are well funded, and are backed by Y Combinator (obviously)