Bulletin helps entrepreneurs build the business of their dreams. Our wholesale marketplace connects independent retailers with the best brands on the planet, and powers local retail in both the U.S. and Canada. As a member of our team, you have unwavering respect for the small businesses in our growing community, and work every single day to build accessible solutions for the incredible customers powering our two-sided marketplace. You'll wake up knowing that your work matters, and that real, hard-working people - business owners, dreamers, risk-takers and creators - directly benefit from that work every single day. We're backed by Y Combinator, Kleiner Perkins, and Foundation Capital, and we're thrilled to meet you.
We are looking for full-stack developers to work on our brand-new Retailer Network Platform. The team at Bulletin is small and highly collaborative, and we want someone who is excited to join us in solving real business problems. We’re constantly learning ways to make the business even better, so we need someone comfortable with iterative development and (sometimes) loosely defined requirements. As one of our early engineering hires, you will be able to help shape our technology products and be part of defining our culture. We want you to grow and succeed along with Bulletin.
- Kindness and empathy for colleagues and users
- An interest in solving the business challenges that Bulletin is facing
- Some experience working with mainstream web back-end (one or more of Ruby, Python, Java, Go etc) and front-end technologies (one or more of Vue.js, React, Angular, jQuery etc)
- A passion for building maintainable software to solve real business problems
- Work out of our Soho office
- You are passionate about supporting thousands of small businesses and building a platform that they’ll use every single day. You will make an impact on people’s real lives and real businesses, building tech that directly puts more money in their pockets and helps them grow.
- You value transparency, collaboration and teamwork.
- You encourage diversity, inclusivity and kindness in the workplace.
- You are a clear and strong communicator and can work cross-functionally across multiple teams.
- You enjoy problem-solving and use it as an opportunity for growth and career development.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, iterative work environment.
Bulletin is a two-sided marketplace focused on creating a seamless discovery experience for retailers. We're building a powerful recommendation engine and discovery tools for our customers.
- Java / Springboot