Senior Software Engineer
iSono Health is developing a platform that combines automated 3D ultrasound technology with cloud computation and artificial intelligence to empower women and their physicians with early detection of breast cancer. Our platform’s automated operation and software expands ultrasound use in point-of-care diagnostics as well as monitoring of breast health at home, walk-in and mobile clinics.
Skills: C#, Node.js, .NET Core, PostgreSQL
Come join us build an AI platform for accessible and personalized breast cancer screening to empower women with early detection of breast cancer.
iSono Health is looking for a senior software engineer to join as a key member of our growing team to architect and develop a state-of-the-art platform that integrates a modern cross-platform application with an intuitive UI for data acquisition and 3D visualization of ultrasound images with a secure cloud back-end for centralized storage and machine learning.
If you are bright, motivated, interested in cutting-edge healthcare technology and want to make an impact on the lives of millions of women around the world, iSono Health is a place for you. iSono Health is a venture funded health technology startup headquartered in South San Francisco.
- Design and implement web/cross-platform application that talks to hardware
- Deliver software features in agile and iteration based workflow
- Create modern user interface with UX designer
- Ensure a high coding quality to achieve IEC-62304 compliance
- BS/MS in computer science with at least 3 years of experience
- Full Stack with experience of node.js, express.js, vue.js, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop App development based on Electron and DotNet
- Experience with device driver development
- Experience with software life-cycle in medical device industry
- Experience with managing cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan;
- Medical, dental and vision insurance;
- Paid parental leave, vacation time and sick time;
- Opportunities to attend major scientific conferences and publish research papers;
- Huge company vision to make an impact on global health
- Awesome office located in South San Francisco with shuttle to BART and Caltrain;
Our patented compact ultrasound scanner captures 3D images through automatic scanning of whole breast volume in 1 min. The device connects to a smartphone/tablet/laptop and is controlled by our mobile app. The data is transferred to a secure cloud for image processing and storage. Our machine learning algorithm uses acoustic biomarkers to identify abnormal masses and assist physician with diagnosis and follow up recommendation.