Software Engineer, Growth at ZeroDown (W19)
Find beautiful homes
ZeroDown lets people in the Bay Area buy their dream home, with no down payment and keys in 7 days.
About the role
We're looking for a full stack engineer to work with us on growth experiments - building best ways to communicate the value of ZeroDown to visitors, empowering them to become homeowners to working on the next iteration on the positioning, branding.
- Own the experiments framework
- Implement, measure and iterate on different growth experiments that we want to run
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- User acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven, and A/B experimentation
- Understanding of user acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B experimentation
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, iterative, experimental, and data driven environment
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years of backend development
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
We want ZeroDown to be the world's easiest way to buy a home - this means that we are a full stack business from helping people find great homes (homes in a good neighborhood, close to work, lots of natural light and good schools -- by combining data from different sources), to connecting with an agent, buying the home for them with all cash (keys in 7 days) and helping them seamlessly transition to a homeowner with the ZeroDown concierge app.