At CrowdAI we use our cutting edge deep learning technology to analyze satellite images and detect objects like roads and buildings. We analyze millions of square kilometers and work with leading satellite companies like Digital Globe and Planet Labs to sell our analytics to governments and commercial customers. We create our own custom web-based annotation tools to generate training data for our deep learning models, which are used by both internal and offshore annotators. CrowdAI was founded by Google, University of Oxford and UC Berkeley alumni, graduated from the YCombinator program (Summer ‘16) and raised a $2 million seed round. We are currently a team of 8 ambitious and talented individuals in Mountain View, CA (moving to SF in March ‘17).
Apply online: https://crowdai.breezy.hr/p/062893ef0fd4
San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in San Francisco.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll be building the tools and web applications for managing large-scale deep learning; especially our end-to-end deep learning platform. Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and changing frequently, including:
- Extending and maintaining our webapp, collaborating on design and product to advance our platform.
- Developing and enforcing best practices for a high quality, maintainable codebase
- Contributing to our rich React and Rails application
- Solid experience with Ruby on Rails; or, experience with React plus an equivalent server-side framework such as Django
- At least 2 years of experience working on an engineering team, ideally including working for small startups
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment on AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.