Sr Computer Vision Engineer
$180k - $225k • 0.05% - 0.11%
Tempo is a Series B consumer fitness startup backed by Founders Fund and Khosla Ventures that uses computer vision to deliver an unparalleled fitness training experience to your home. Our unique hardware solution gives amazing trainers the ability to see their class participants in real time and deliver detailed advice that was previously only possible in person.
Skills: C++, Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, OpenGL, Computer Vision
At SmartSpot, you'll be responsible for improving our computer vision pipeline for processing 3D data of human exercise. We're looking for a flexible, curious applicant with a background in computer vision (real-time computer vision preferred).
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years programming experience in C++
- Strong mathematical background (3D geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, algorithms)
- Experience with TensorFlow
- 2+ years industry experience in Computer Vision
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Familiarity with the state of the art in Computer Vision research
- Immediate availability
Tempo's software ranges from iOS and React consumer applications to Python distributed applications on AWS to embedded 3D data analysis and compression libraries written in C++/OpenCL.
We're exploring new technologies to optimize our analysis of our extremely unique dataset of human motion - teaching computers to detect mistakes in customers' technique to help them perform at their best.
Plus, we're using data science to deliver the first comprehensive fitness training that's based on real science, not bro science.