Delta Force Software Engineer
$90 - $120 • 0.30% - 0.70%
Marble is digitizing the brick-and-mortar shopping experience, starting with cashier-free checkout for restaurants. We're already helped serve over 280K users. And with contracts already signed with three nation-wide restaurant chains, we'll be poised for profitability once they're live!
We're still small — just two tech founders and one other backend eng — and we're looking to bring on a founding iOS and a founding backend engineer. You're going to have a huge impact implementing our infrastructure at scale and building new features/interface/experiences.
We're based in SF and our team is backed by some pretty legendary investors like YC, the Conways and Naval Ravikant (founder of Angelist).
Marble enables cashier-free checkout for restaurants—order in-store via iPad kiosks.
Marble was part of YC Summer 2019 batch, and secured $2.2M in funding 11 billionaire and unicorn-founders including Naval Ravikant of Angellist, Ron Conway, and Tony Xu of Doordash.
We've processed $3M+ from over 260K customers and are launching across hundreds of restaurants.
- Solve a massive problem — Automation is the future of many industries. We aim to activate our partners' latent potential to not just survive in the new economy but to thrive.
- Work with a Delta Force team — Each member of our engineering team started coding at the ages of 13 or 14 and has been cofounder, CTO, or VP of Engineering of a startup. The best part is they're humble and hungry to grow.
- We're at a special moment — We've assembled a strong team and are building and incredible product. We're launching several national restaurant chains and the demand increases by the day.
At Marble, we believe each team member should be given huge amounts of responsibility and autonomy.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the development and launch of core product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We're looking for engineers with experience in one or more of the following:
- Backend Development (Node.js)
- Web Development (Vue.js or React)
- React Native