QA Automation Engineer
$95 - $140 •
Instawork is the on-demand staffing app for hospitality gigs. We quickly and reliably match businesses with nearby qualified workers. We’re excited to enable our Professionals, a new generation of the emerging, diverse workforce, to be a part of the growing gig economy.
We’ve been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley), Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
Skills: Android, iOS, Python
Our QA team at Instawork needs someone who is laser focused on raising the software quality bar. This person will have the technical skills to understand the work that is being done. They will be responsible for communicating across the engineering and product organizations to give visibility and organize the testing efforts, and to solidify best practices in testing activities across the organization.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience with UI Automation testing tools for Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium and Selenium. Bonus if you have experience with React Native.
- Thorough knowledge of mobile automation testing tools and mobile release process
- Knowledge in Relational Database such as MySQL is preferred.
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- You straddle a fine line between QA, software and DevOps engineering
Django, React, React Native, AWS, Neo4J