DreamCraft creates technology that inspires talented individuals to create all kinds of video games without programming. To do that we must break the existing rules of game development based on funded teams and professional engines, and gear up our creators the most intuitive, easy-to-use, instant-deploy tools and unleash their full potential so that they can create the next "Dota", "PUBG", and "Clash of Clans".
Accepting this challenge means you're going to have an open mind to execute innovative ideas as a team and learn any technology necessary. It means you're going to work day and night so that our creators can have access to a high degree of fame, love, and $$$.
- Research the latest technology and develop solutions to deliver the best gameplay, tooling, and graphics experience to millions of users.
- Contribute new ideas to game design
- Write robust program and services be used by millions of users
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Passion for games
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Strong, professional experience using C++ or C#
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field, foreign equivalent education acceptable;
Please send your resume to [email protected]