Full-stack Software Engineer
$85k - $120k • 0.50% - 1.20%
At Forage, we flip the recruitment and training model and allow top companies to train students, before, they hire them. Companies save money by hiring only those candidates that can perform the job and intend on pursuing a long term career with them. Conversely, we open up opportunities to anyone regardless of socio-economic background, demographic or area of study to land a career at these top companies.
Clients include companies like KPMG, Citibank and Y Combinator. Our students come from around the world and our partners are launching programs in the US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
For corporates, we’re building a world-class enterprise tool that allows them to hire the best, as easy as possible.
In this role you will:
- Develop new features that get shipped to users on a daily basis
- Improve engineering practices, the codebase, app architecture and design
- Longer term - Build out an engineering team and engineering culture you want to see
Some technical challenges that you will be exposed to:
- Implementing elasticsearch to help firms filter and find the best candidates
- Improving our full-stack security to be enterprise-grade and compliant to the harshest security audits
- Launching product experiments to move metrics forward
- Developing graphs, analytics and reports both in browser and in PDF forms
- Further developing our intelligent skills analysis and ranking systems
- Developing our react-native phone application
We are based in Sydney, Australia and are looking for engineers here or those who are willing to relocate.