$0 - $0 • 0.00% - 0.00%
PullRequest has built the world's first platform for code review as as a service (CRaaS). With thousands of reviewers on the platform, we can help development teams of all sizes and backgrounds scale while maintaining code quality. Backing the reviewers we have built process and automation utilities to check their work and help them move more efficiently. We're using these tools and data to build holistically self-healing tools for enterprises to use in their CI/CD workflows. As a team, we believe that helping developers move quickly while lowering defects and long term issues will change the world; we've already caught multi-million dollar bugs, issues with mission critical hardware software, and made lives easier for other developers.
We're building the world's first code review as a service ("CRaaS") platform . By combining a network of on-demand reviewers with automation and tooling support, we're able to help teams of all sizes move faster while catching more issues in their code. With thousands of reviewers on the platform, we have a fascinating group of experts across languages and frameworks. A Y Combinator (S17) company, we launched in the summer of 2017. Shortly after, we closed a seed and series A lead by Google's Gradient Ventures. This year, we were picked as one of the Austin Chamber of Commerce's A-List award winners in the "Growth" category.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for key technical decisions related to the front-end of the PullRequest product. You will own the day-to-day development, from planning to execution. We also eat our own dog food at PullRequest, so you should be just as passionate about code quality as we are.
Write good code and help architect new features. Help set technical direction for the team, fixing today's problems while anticipating long-term challenges. Be a positive role model and mentor for junior developers in all areas of code health.
- Several years of web engineering experience.
- Solid engineering fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge and experience.
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including planning and execution phases.
- English written and verbal communication skills.
- Share our values and work with those values.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
Candidates for this position can generally expect a process similar to below.
- Qualified candidates will receive an email from one of our team members to set up an interview with our CEO (non-technical interview — expect about 30 minutes of time).
- A second interview with our CTO will be scheduled (technical interview — expect about 1 hour).
- Either a group video call if remote or an in person meeting if local to the Austin area (expect 30 minutes).
- Offers will be made over email for successful candidates.