$0 - $0 • 0.00% - 0.00%
We're connecting credit reporting agencies across the world into a single, predictive cross-border credit database. We make this information available through a standardized and modern API to unlock financial services, housing and employment for immigrants around the world. In effect, we are creating the first and only global infrastructure for financial identity to move across the world.
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
The Engineering team is comprised of impressive team members, and we encourage you to read our KeyValues page to learn more about what being part of the team means.
*We currently have remote opportunities in Seattle, Denver, and the Greater Los Angeles area.
- You will maintain, co-design, and build core products while working across the stack
- You will be responsible for the growing complexity of our API systems both internally and externally
- You will have end-to-end ownership of your project--from brainstorming to pushing to production
- You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- You have 3+ years experience as a software engineer
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You have knowledge of best practices working in agile teams
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems
- You care deeply about not only code, but also the product and the team
- You prioritize security as we take security very seriously
- You are excited about our tech stack: Node.js, React, AWS, Postgres, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.